Thursday, August 28, 2008

So, How Was Your Day?

I was so excited all day to hear about Jamison's first day of school. I will say though that I enjoyed some extra sleep (Rondell too, which is rare) and being able to watch stories (Y&R of course) and have some extra one-on-one time with Caleb.

I waited outside and played with Caleb and Aunt Roni shortly before it was time to meet Jamison at the stop.

Here are Caleb and Rondell waiting for Jamison:

Then the bus came! There were a TON of kids. Jamison looked so grown up getting off the bus by herself. She rode the bus home from her preschool so she's had some experience.

Here she comes!


She was excited to see us. I was laughing at the little girls getting off the bus saying "call me."

She told me that she had a great day. She told me that a boy in her class, Brendon/Brennon (I couldn't tell) brought in cookies for his birthday and that she ate one. She also said she didn't read a book because it was too hard for her. She played with Hannah and Karen. I'm sure I'll get more info has the days go on.

I thought she would be SO tired but she is in such a great mood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe Jamison is old enough to go to kindergarten! My mom was astounded too when I told her. Didn't we just graduate from high school a few years ago? - anita