* He is slowing down in his eating and becoming more picky. He'll eat anything that is a carb (he is definitely my child). He doesn't really have any favorites, he likes grapes, apples, bread, pizza, ice cream...you know all the unhealthy stuff. Aunt Roni can get him to eat vegetables like a champ so he usually has those for lunch.
* He is still in love with Rondell but is coming around to me a bit more. He likes me for cuddling and I love that.
* He loves giving kisses. When you say to him "where are my kisses?" he gives you one, you know the big sloppy open-mouth one.
* He's into EVERYTHING. We did not have to baby proof for Jamison because she just did not get into stuff, but not Caleb. Everything I do I have to think if Caleb will get into it. He's adventurous!
* He loves taking a bath. Before this post he was really cranky and I put him in the bath and he cheered right up.
Overall he's just a sweet kid. He's happy for the most part and gives lots of love.
Here's are some pics from the last 18 months:
This was the day after he was born. Wow, how they change.
I LOVE this picture. I don't look the greatest but my face shows how much I was in love with him.
Look at that toothless smile!
He loved his new hat.
Getting into trouble.