Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Can She Be Any Sweeter??


Jamison is going to camp this week. It lasts for four days and is only for three hours. I thought I would do something fun for her right before school started.

Yesterday was her first day and after she got home I called her. She told me that she had a great time and then she said "Mommy, I made a butterfly for you. I made it for you because you deserve it." How sweet is that? I deserve it. It's the cutest thing too.

I just love that little girl.

2 comments:

My2Gs said...

Thank you so much for stopping by :) I love meeting fellow Ohio mom bloggers.

Mike and Katie said...

She is the sweetest!

I picked up some Pink Lotion. It has a very mild scent.

We've had a few easy hair months after I trimmed Amanda's hair but now it's getting long, wild and crazy again.

I've never been a huge fan of Beth Moore, but my neighbor and I are going through Debi Pearl's book "Created to be His Help Meet". My hubby's been reading it, too. The homework is easier, too. "Do the laundy, make dinner, love your hubby." Speaking of which...

Katie