So I copied this tag from another blog that I stalk, I mean read. I thought it would be fun to do.
4 Things that I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting ready to start my senior year at The Ohio State University.
2. Living in my first apartment with no roommate.
3. Dating Rondell
4. Probably at the pool in my apartment complex.
4 things on my To-Do list for today:
1. Email Jamison's Kindergarten teacher.
2. Pick up cookie cutters from Lyndsey (to cut out sandwiches for Jamison like on Little Bill).
3. Shampoo Jamison's hair and straighten it (she hates this process).
4. Make sure we have all of her school supplies ready for her teacher...Do you see a pattern?
4 random things I love about my husband:
1. He knows how to organize well...I call him Tetris.
2. He makes the BEST grilled cheese.
3. He gets along well with my mom.
4. He knows that when I lean forward it means I need him to scratch my back.
4 jobs that I've had:
1. GAP - Denim Expert (it sounds fancier than it really is. Basically I was a sales person who took a class to know a little more about denim than the rest of the staff).
2. Office Assistant
3. Diversion Case Manager (my favorite job until the program was eliminated)
4 movies that I've watched more than once:
1. Clue (Rondell JUST bought this for me on DVD)
2. You've Got Mail
3. Love Jones
4 places I have lived:
1. Columbus, Ohio
2. University Heights, Ohio
3. Dublin, Ohio
4. Powell, Ohio (I've gotta get out more)
4 places I've been:
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. Chicago, IL
3. Boston, MA
4. Destin, FL (I LOVE it there)
4 places I want to visit:
3. Destin, FL (again)
4 TV shows I watch:
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Jon and Kate Plus 8
4. Criminal Minds
4 things you may not know about me:
1. I collect notebooks. I love always having a notebook with me, probably due to my obsession with making lists.
2. I love writing in different color pens.
3. I'm a great swimmer but I do not know how to dive.
4. I can't walk around barefoot. Yuck, I just can't do it. I have to have something on my feet. The only time I love it is when I'm in bed.
People I tag:
12 hours ago