I was tagged today by Lacie, my new Ohio blogger friend. I'm excited because this is my first real tag! So here it goes...
1. If you could inherit a comfortable home in any city in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it to be?
Tempe, Arizona. I would LOVE to live there in the dry heat, with a pool in the backyard of course. The beautiful scenery!
2. If you could be instantly fluent in one other language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be?
Well since "baby" is not a language (even though it would really help me talk to Caleb) I'd say Spanish.
Because so many people here speak Spanish and for when I move to Tempe (*wink*)
3. If you were given an hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world where would it be?
Target, hands down!
4. If you had to give your children to the care of someone famous, whom would you pick?
Oprah, maybe she'd send them home with some gifts (you get a car and you get a car, and your mom gets a car...NICE!)
5. If you could cast an actor now alive to play you in a new film, what kind of film would it be and whom would you choose?
Well it would definitely be a "who-done-it" kind of movie where I'm the one who tries to find the killer and I would be played by Meg Ryan (I just love her!)
6. If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be?
Right now it would be Barack Obama. I just want to sit down with him and ask him some real questions about his positions and get to know him better. I don't know about it being elegant seeing that we're both married.
7. If you could resolve any single dispute, anywhere in the world what would you solve?
World hunger. (Although, child abuse was good too Lacie. My husband was telling me about that article and I had to stop him because it was too sad.)
8. If you were instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be?
The piano. It seems so relaxing and it can be such a beautiful sound if played well.