Thursday, August 5, 2010

To Do Thursday!

This week I'm feeling pretty good about that I was able to get done (especially since I had company all weekend and VBS all this week). There are no pictures this week, sorry.

1. Clean hall...DONE! Finally, things are picked up, put away, and thrown away. I also rearranged my hall closet (bonus!) because I decided to put some of the items in different locations (like my nail polish). I decided to only have a first aid bin (ooh, I should do a post on that) and an extra dental item bin (and of course towels and sheets).

2. Clean under sink...DONE. I wanted to gather like-items together and throw away any old sponges or cleaning products. Now it's not so cluttered and I even found a plug in refill!

3. Go through school bin...FAIL. This will need to be done this weekend since I only have 3 weeks till school.

4. Buy sticky sheet and make BSF cover...Semi-done. The sticky sheet was purchased but I haven't been able to find the paper that I want to use on the cover. I looked at one craft store, but didn't see any that I liked so I think I'm going to have to try my local scrapbook store. Pray for me because I can get lost in there and come out with much more than I need :)

This Week's To Do List

1. Find scrapbook paper and make BSF cover!

2. Clean out school bin in kitchen.

3. Buy school supplies (don't even get me started on how I am JUST now getting the list).

4. Continue typing out recipes for recipe binder (I'll show you my progress).

5. Clean laundry area.

7 comments:

Stacey Thomas said...

You have an ambitious week planned chickie! I understand that drive to clean out and organize though, I did that last week with my office/craftroom...it took me two days, but oh the freedom I feel! I also started to reorganize my linen closet, and you've actually inspired me to finish it. I think I'll do that today.
I lucked out, our WalMart was having a grand reopening a couple of weeks ago and I got two $5 gift cards for free...I used them to buy all Little Man's school supplies, so I'm done, except for things like Kleenex and wipes, that kind of thing.

He & Me + 3 said...

It is all about progress. Very good job. I have a huge todo list...but I just can't seem to get motivated. HELP.

Kelli W said...

I need to be better about making and keeping up with a to do list...I have been so lazy this summer, and reality is going to hit today when I pick the boys up from school:)

Joanna said...

Oh....I can feel you on the school supply list! We start school next Wednesday here and I just got Kayla's last week!! Yea...and that was me having to actually call the school and them read it to me over the phone...I have yet to receive her orientation letter in the mail!! And I only got Kelsie's a week or so before that and I had to ask for it to be emailed to me because the school list on their site's link was broken and not working!! CRAZY!

We have to finish school shopping this weekend, ponytail holders, things like that.

I need to get on the ball, but with an injury I can't seem to get anything done now, list or not. :(

Carrie said...

Yay...you got lots done! I've kind of pooped out on the organizing already, haha! We have one more full week before school starts...and I'm just relaxing and will get back to work when they're in school! I have PLENTY to do!

Have a great weekend and good job!

Two Little Tots said...

love your to do list...i am a list girl! looks like you are doing well with getting things done.

i just got our back to school list too and i can't wait to go get the supplies...i love back to school shopping!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

If you're in the mood to do a project... do it!