Friday, August 6, 2010

Thanking God on Friday!

~ I am thankful that our church put on a great VBS program this year. Jamison has really enjoyed each and every night...learning verses, playing games, and meeting new friends. The theme was Son Quest Rainforest and this year they had our local zoo bring in animals from the rain forest...pretty cool.

~ I am thankful that while Jamison was at VBS I was able to spend time with some girlfriends. Our church is not close to our house, so I was able to drop her off and visit with friends from church who do live close to church. It's been really nice to sit and have some relaxing conversations with friends. Tonight...I'm having dinner with my friend Kim!

~ I am thankful that I made a "business" connection. I recently connected with my Tastefully Simple rep and I was telling her about my new adventure as a Stampin Up! demonstrator. She told me about an upcoming craft fair that I could participate in and said she'd pass along my information...and she did! I am now scheduled to be in a craft fair at the end of this month :)

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
~Psalm 30:12
:)

Joanna said...

How much fun, to be in a craft fair!! Good luck! I know you'll do great.

I'm glad Jamison had fun at VBS, while you got to spend some time with your friends. :-)

He & Me + 3 said...

VBS is the best. How fun that you got to spend time with your friends while Jamison was learning about the Lord.

Angie said...

Yippee!! I am so excited about you and the craft fair...that is awesome :)

And girl time is the best! Yeah! for that.

Shell in your Pocket said...

I usually am excited about Friday...but just one more day closer till summer is over!

sandy toe

Unknown said...

That is AWESOME about the fair- that is a great way to get additional business and set u some parties!!!

GO GIRL!!

~Becca

PS~Erin said...

I just love VBS. I always come away with so much from it, just through my daughter. Ours was "Harvest Fair" focussing on the Fruits of the Spirit. The rainforest theme sounds so fun!

Very exciting abt the craft/business direction!

Anonymous said...

those are all very good things! Vbs is such a great thing! for the kids and for the moms!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

VBS was a conflict with our camping trip. :( Next year!
Good luck! You'll do great.