Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kelli's Krafts - Same Format...4 Unique Cards

Today I want to show you how to make multiple cards using pretty much the same format. **Please excuse the terrible pictures, it was late and my lighting was not good at all.

Basically, I used the same stamp set (Bouquet Bunch), the same sentiment (from Teeny Tiny Wishes...everyone should have this set), and the same two colors (Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive) for all four cards. I used the same format for each too, changing it up just a bit for each card so that they would each be unique.

Here I stamped the image twice and put the sentiment in the middle. I used Pumpkin Pie as the base of all of the cards and added a strip of Old Olive card stock in the middle. A strip of card stock can be used at times in place of ribbon!

Here I stamped the images closer together and then put the sentiment off to the side just a little (I think this one if my favorite).

Here I went bold (lol) and added three images and then added the sentiment (in Old Olive) to the strip of card stock.

Lastly, I stamped this card with two images and then punched out my sentiment with my 2 X 1-3/8 Inch Oval Punch and layered it with my Scallop Oval Punch.

Because I used all of the same items these cards were really quick and easy to make!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

These cards are precious- I wish I lived closer to you, so I could learn how to make them in person!

~Becca

He & Me + 3 said...

Very nice. I am in love with that pumpkin pie colored paper.

Stacey Thomas said...

I like the last one best, but they're all cute!

Joanna said...

Those are really cute...I love the colors!! Your doing such a great job!!

Rach said...

Kelli, these are REALLY cute! Nice variations on a theme. I really love OO/PP color combo. :o)

Nancy said...

So so cute! I just love the color combo. Love it! Anything with a scallopped edging is just darling. well done. :)

Kelli W said...

Such cute cards! I think the last one if my favorite! I love the scallop punch:)

carissa said...

i think your favorite is my favorite! but, it's hard to choose - they all look adorable!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Very very cute Kelli! I need to get my stamps out and make some cards. Thanks for the inspiration. I hope you guys are having a WONDERFUL summer!

XOXO
Jen

Kelly said...

You are so creative! I love the different variations and the color combo is awesome. I hope your business is taking off :) Can't wait to see next week's creation!

Miller Racing Family said...

Neat creations. Isn't it amazing how you can have a totally different look by changing one thing. I think I like the last one the best. I like the little oval on the bottom of the card.
I hope you are having a great week!

jennykate77 said...

REALLY cute cards, Kelly!! I love the little flower pots!

Hope you're having a great week!♥

Angie said...

I love them all...you are so creative!!

jaydee said...

Kelli
isn't it wonderful what you can do with the same colors and the same stamp set! Fabulous job. I'm with you on the Teeny Tiny Wishes, btw! Great cards and thank you for showing us how to use them in different ways
hugs
Jaydee

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

So cute! It totally makes me wanna stamp.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Georgia Girl said...

Love them all! I love those fall colors! I need to pull out my stamps and start to create some pretty cards also.

TDM Wendy said...

So cute!