Friday, August 27, 2010

Thanking God on Friday

~ I am thankful for all of Rondell's help in preparing for my craft fair. He has printed things for me, stamped, and helped with ideas. Thanks Ron...I appreciate you.

~ I am thankful that Caleb had a good first day with the new sitter. Jamison's friend's mom is watching him this year and he did just fine all day. I'm not a fan of change and I had (and probably still have) quite a bit of anxiety regarding this change in childcare. I pray that it continues to go smoothly.

~ I am thankful that I was already off when I caught this nasty cold. It has really worn me down and I am grateful that I was off and able to get some rest (like napping with the kids).

~ I am thankful for my friend Lyndsey...thankful that I can be totally open with her, thankful that we can share some of the same experiences (and vent about them), and thankful that she's always there when I need her.

~ I am thankful for the Holy Spirit. I am reading Fresh Power and it is showing me, through Scripture, just how important the Holy Spirit is and how it is an amazing Gift from God!

10 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Ohhh, are you feeling any better? I was hoping that cold would be long gone! I'm glad that you're feeling a little more peace about Caleb. I am not a fan of change either, but it's good to know that things are going so well.

Carrie said...

Change is always hard to deal with...but I'm so glad Caleb seems to be off to a great start...it's always harder for mom :)

Hope you continue to get some rest this weekend and have a super successful craft fair! Can't wait to hear about it!

Have a wonderful weekend...and the book sounds like a great read for me too!

Lyndsey said...

I am thankful for you as well. I always appreciate and value our talks. You are such a kind, caring, giving person, I am happy we are friends.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Happy Friday. I hope you feel better and that you have a very successful craft fair.
:)

Anonymous said...

great things to be thankful for! Focusing on what we're thankful for really helps us to be happier, more positive people, I believe. Glad all of these things are going so well!

KTW said...

I have been sick for three weeks, so I definitely feel your pain. :( Mine is hayfever. The ragweed count is extremely high. Could your problem be allergy related, too? Hope you're feeling better soon.

Best of luck at your fair! How sweet of Rondell to be so sweet and supportive of you. :)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Hope you are feeling better, Kelli!
And that book sounds so great-
Craft fair??!!!
I wish it was in Michigan! I LOVE going to craft fairs! Good luck!!!! Have a great time-

Unknown said...

Hey my sweet Kelli friend!! Thing of you today at the fair! Hope it went well!

~Becca

He & Me + 3 said...

Lots to be thankful for. So glad that the new sitter is going well. I hope that it stays that way too. I am sure it will. It is great to have a good friend to share so much with. Glad you have Lyndsey...she sounds wonderful.
Get some rest.

Becky Crenshaw said...

Kelli! I have so enjoyed reading your blog this morning! Thank you for sharing your thankful heart. It spurs me on to sit and list my "thankfuls" this morning. Blessings...