Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kelli's Krafts - Teacher Cards

Hello Friends. The cards I'm showing you today are ones that I made for my upcoming craft fair. The craft fair is a part of a back to school bash at a local elementary school so I decided to make a few teacher cards, either for teachers to give as 'thank you's' or for parents to give the teachers. Here's what I came up with:





Again, I used a sketch from this site and it worked out well. On both cards I used a retired DSP (sorry, I don't remember the name - Edited: it's called Summer Picnic...thanks Rach), Short & Sweet for my sentiment, and my Scallop Edge and 1-3/4 X 7/8 Inch Oval Punches.

For the first card I used Bouquet Bunch for my image (which you must run out and order right now because the Summer Mini ends August 31) and Real Red and Pumpkin Pie for my ink and paper colors.

For the second card I used Silhouette Sentiments for my image, which is a Level One Hostess set (which you too could earn with a qualifying workshop!) and Real Red and Old Olive for my ink and paper colors.

8 comments:

Kelli W said...

Very cute! I love the apple paper...perfect for back to school!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Adorable. I bet they sell like the proverbial hotcakes. Good Luck!

Rach said...

I just LOVE Summer Picnic DSP! Your cards are wonderful and any teacher would be delighted to receive such a thoughtful, handmade card. Believe me, I know. ;o)

Kelly said...

They all look so good! You should put them up on your blog for sale or etsy ;) Good luck with the craft fair - I am certain these will be gone quickly!

The Starr Family said...

Adorable, they look terrific!! I guarantee you will be a success!

Angie said...

oh oh...i love the cherry cards...so cute...def. my FAV!

Anonymous said...

cute idea. love the cherries!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are awesome. how long does it take you from start to finish to make one?