Day Three is here and once again I'm joining Stephanie in this Challenge. **Read Day One and Day Two here and here.
1. God...this is my only justified fear. We are instructed to fear Him...it is an example of our faith in Him.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction. Proverbs 1:7 (ESV)
...but I do have others:
2. Stomach Flu...seriously, I shut down. It's called emetophobia.
3. I fear that some major destruction will happen to my house.
4. I am terrified of bees...I run as fast as I can when I see one.
5. I fear that I will mess up with raising my children. I fear that I won't give them enough grace or support or exposure to various things.
6. I am scared to fly...even though I do it because I like to go places.
7. I am scared to fry chicken...sad, but true. One day I'm going to conquer this and make PW's recipe.
8. I am scared that I am going to fall down my basement stairs. It happened once...it was awful. Now when I have to go down there I hold onto the banister really tight.
Wow, I think I need to listen to some happy music after this post.