Recently I started following a blog named How Sweet it is! Stephanie has the cutest little girl and makes some pretty neat blog headers.
Today she posted about a little challenge and it looked interesting so I thought I would give it a try. She found it on another blog, who found it from another blog...you know how that goes. Not really sure where it originated.
So, for the next 10 days you get to learn more about me than you ever thought you would. Aren't you excited?
**Now I'm guessing this is not about deep dark secrets (not that I even have any of those), but things that I may not normally share.
1. I really want to be a stay-at-home mom. I have such a desire to do so much more as a homemaker and there just isn't a whole lot of time. I also really would like to be more involved with my kids' schooling and I would love to be able to drop them off at school and pick them up.
2. I HAVE to sleep with a fan. No, you don't understand...I HAVE to. When I travel, I take a fan. When I went into the hospital unexpectedly to have Caleb, I requested a fan for my room. If Rondell turns it off while I'm sleeping I wake up immediately. It's a sickness.
3. I'm not trendy...I do not like to shop for clothes, I'm not into the latest styles, I have one pair of tennis shoes and one pair of casual shoes, etc. It is just not my thing. When I find a shirt that I like I usually buy a few in a few different colors. Give me The Container Store over Nordstrom anyday!
4. I get intimidated by new things. It is probably the reason I haven't put a full effort into sewing or why it took me so long to set up my etsy shop (which is here finally...shameless plug). I don't know what it is, but I just freeze. I am working on being more brave.
5. My favorite color has not always been yellow. It used to be green until after college...gasp, I know.
6. I watch Y&R daily...I love it. It is my guilty pleasure.
7. I do not eat or drink after my kids...I just can't. I am always thinking that they may be sick and then I will get it (especially my feared stomach flu) so I just don't do it. If they want something to drink/eat that I have I will just give it to them and get myself something else or get them their own drink/food.
8. I did not know how big Ohio State football was until I started going there...no clue. Now I know (and knowing is 1/2 the battle...Go Joe!)
9. I sucked the two middle fingers on my left hand until I was in 5th grade...oh yes I did. My parents tried everything too. I even had braces that had spikes on them so they would poke my fingers, but that didn't stop me and I have the callus to prove it.
10. We still have tube TVs...shocking, I know. One day we'll take the plunge into the world of flat screens. And yes, Rondell does work at Best Buy part-time and is tortured constantly.
**Tomorrow is 9 Loves!
Join in on the fun :)