1. Clean around bed and nightstand. DONE! I know you're dying to see:
Here's the nightstand. This is my punishment for taking so long, showing you the before. I still have a bit of a problem with not taking my cups downstairs in the morning.
Here's the floor...gasp, I know! As you can see this has really, really been neglected and at the end of the day I end up just leaving stuff here (or the kids leave stuff here) or if I'm cleaning out another area this is where the overflow ends up.
Here's the drawer of the nightstand. This needed some love too.
Here's the after...oh JOY! I keep a towel on my nightstand because of the condensation from my ice water I have every evening. Soon, I'd love to make a cute coaster like this and lose the towel. I would also like one of these to put my jewelry in at night.
Here's the floor...I can see the floor!!!! I kept a basket under the nightstand for books that I'm reading and a Bible. Now they have a place so they're not scattered.
Here's the drawer all cleaned out. I might get little bowls (like the ones linked above) or something to keep the smaller items in, but I haven't decided. I'm just glad that I can find things so much faster now.
2. Clean under sink in 1/2 bath...FAIL...I know!
3. Put up Fall decorations...DONE! I did realize that I don't have as much as I thought. I might have to catch some after-Fall sales.
4. Make this dessert recipe...DONE! It was a hit and now Rondell is inspired to make a full cheesecake out of it.
5. Have a date with Rondell...DONE! On Friday we ordered my favorite pizza and watched a few shows we had on DVR. It wasn't fancy, but we really got to enjoy each other's company and it was well worth the night in...with no kids :)
This Week's To Do List
1. Power wash the front porch (thanks Amber for letting us borrow the power washer).
2. Go to our favorite farm store for apple cider.
3. Clean under sink in 1/2 bath...I know.
4. Tackle the corner in my room...yes, the room again. There's a lot of work to be done in there.