Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kelli's Krafts - A Fall Wedding Celebration

One of my co-workers is getting married on Saturday and today we are throwing her a shower.  I made a card for all of us to sign.  Here's the card:

Since her wedding is in the Fall she is going with a Fall color theme...even her dress has red in it (I can't wait to see pictures!), so I made the card using Fall colors...Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wasabi.  I used my favorite Designer Series Paper...Sunny Garden.  I punched out the sentiment (retired) with my Curly Label Punch and also added some hearts with my Heart to Heart Punch.
 I wanted to kind of imitate what her bouquet is going to look like, so I used Bouquet Bunches (retired) and stamped the flowers with Pumpkin Pie and Poppy Parade.


This makes me more and more excited that it's Fall!

9 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

That is beautiful!!! I'm sure it will mean a lot to her that you took the time to do this for her. (My sis had a fall wedding and had red in her dress too... it was lovely.)

Kelli W said...

So pretty! I love what you did with the flowers! I bet her wedding dress is amazing with red in it!

Karla said...

really pretty!

Miller Racing Family said...

Love the card. Fall colors are always my favorite. I love the background paper of this card.
Great job and I hope you had a fabulous day!

LeAnna said...

VERY cute! You did a great job!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those turned out beautiful. What a thoughtful card.

Kelly said...

Beautiful! Your cards always bring a smile to my face :) You need to open an etsy shop!

Julie said...

I love it, Kelly!! You could sell these!

Rach said...

Oh, a fall wedding. How GLORIOUS!! Autumn colors are the best! :o)

This is a GORGEOUS card and I LOVE how you put it all together. Sunny Garden is the BEST DSP. :o)

Best wishes to your coworker! :o)