1. Power wash the front porch...DONE! Rondell did an amazing job and I did a great job of watching :) It does look so much better...so fresh and cob web free!
2. Go to our favorite farm store for cider...DONE! It was a beautiful day Saturday to drive to the farm store and now we are stocked with cider and ready to enjoy. There might be another trip in our future.
3. Clean under sink in 1/2 bath...Semi-done! I removed all of the various holiday towels and moved some other things that I didn't want under there any longer, but I still need to decide what to do with the tart burners that I have under there. Part of me says "throw them away" but part of me feels like that's throwing away money. I need to decide soon and then under the sink will be done :)
4. Tackle the corner in my room...FAIL.
This Week's To Do List
1. Tackle the corner in my room.
2. Order pictures that I want that are just sitting on the computer. I need to have them printed off and either framed, put in a book, or brought to work to hang up.
3. Clean out the yard. I have weeds to pull and day lillies to cut down. I usually cut down my hosta, day lillies and decorative grass and they just grow back in the Spring. I've already done the hosta, but I need to trim everything else down.
4. Work on a few cards that people ordered and start preparing for my workshop next week.