Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kelli's Krafts - A Simple Thank You

Good morning!  I know these posts are supposed to be on Tuesdays but I had some technical difficulties with my computer yesterday.

I made thank you notes for Jamison to fill out for people who gave her gifts for her birthday.  I decided to just do note cards instead of a full card and it worked out really well.  I've shown you where I've made note cards before (here).  Here's how they turned out:


I chose Daffodil Delight and Real Red for my colors.  I used my new stamp set Fox & Friends for my image of the giraffe.  Giraffes are Jamison's favorite animal so this set was perfect.  I stamped the sentiment from my go-to set Short & Sweet...why do I love this set you ask...because it has almost everything I need to say, the sentiments are in a pretty font, plus it comes with cute little images that can be used to create a background or just add a little accent.

  After I finished the card Jamison was able to write a sweet message to each person.

Here's a close up of the image.  I'm really working on taking better pictures of my cards and trying to take good close up/detailed pictures...but that's another post for another day. 

Happy Stamping!

14 comments:

Kelli @ RTSM said...

Such cute notecards! I love the font and the giraffe!

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

I love those, Kelli! Giraffes are a favorite of mine too. I miss stamping and card-making :(

Jenn from Much to My Delight said...

So cute! I'm always looking for fresh ideas in making cards. I need some fun new stamps!

Rach said...

I'm such a sucker for giraffes. And, those primary colors look fantastic together. Cute cute cards! :o)

Vivienne said...

These are adorable! Your cards are always so sweet. :)

Manda said...

These are SO cute... nothing beats handwritten love.

Kelly @ Blessed Mommy, Blessed Wife said...

I **LOVE** these!!! So simple and I love me a giraffe :) I think these may be calling my name...

Julie said...

These are adorable. I have so many stamps and have not done it in such a long time. You inspire me!

Miller Racing Family said...

Love the notecard idea. I love the font of the thank you. Great idea as it teaches Jamison to be thankful.
Have a blessed day!

Angie said...

Kelli those cards are great! You are so creative!

Lissa said...

love the giraffe. so sweet.

Miranda said...

I think these are so perfect! Simple cards are definitely my fave.

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Kelli, this card is super cute! How fun would it be to make sets of these and they would make a perfect gift. I can visualize creating a card for each animal in the Fox & Friends set using matching colors. So fun!!

Becca said...

LOVE this card- so cute!!!

~Becca