1. Tackle the corner in my room...DONE (kind of). I actually ended up tackling the desk and the corner next to it instead of the original corner (so glad there are only four corners!). I cleaned everything out and threw away a lot of...well, junk. Now we just have to figure out how we are going to use the space and where things are going to go (then I will take a few pictures). Perhaps a trip to The Container Store is in order :)
2. Order pictures...Nope. I do really need to just sit down and do it, but I think I'm overwhelmed by the editing. I've never edited photos before and I think I'm nervous. I'm going to sit down and at least try it this weekend. Any good/free editing program suggestions?
3. Clean out yard...DONE! It looks so fresh and clean (and a little bare). Now the front will be ready for Spring. Our neighbor's daughter even offered to come and rake the back so that will be really nice.
4. Work on cards and workshop...Semi-done. I got some stuff done regarding the orders and I have a few ideas for the workshop. I hope to finish everything up tomorrow.
This Week's To Do List
1. Go through pictures, edit the ones I want to print, and order them.
2. Finalize details of the workshop that I'm hosting on Saturday and put all materials together.
3. Start putting together Jamison's Halloween costume and look around for something for Caleb (he just told me that he wants to be Thomas).
4. Make a master list of meals to help me with meal planning.