1. Go through pictures, edit, order...No. My friend Lyndsey did show me some editing tips and a program that I can use so I think I'm ready to really tackle this project. Does it count that I at least know which pictures I want to edit and order?
2. Finalize workshop...DONE. I started getting the items ready and then the workshop was canceled :( I used some of the items to help create the cards I made for Jamison (here).
3. Costumes...DONE. Jamison's costume is all put together...she's a chef. It's nothing fancy, but Rondell and I were able to find her a chef hat and I think she'll be adorable. I did finally decide (yesterday) that Caleb's "Thomas" costume will be very simple...blue Thomas shirt, a blue flashlight (for his train light) and a whistle.
4. Meal plan master list...Semi-done. I have a lot of it typed out, but I want to add more from recipes I don't try very often and even add recipes that I've printed that I would really like to try.
This Week's To Do List
1. Edit the photos that I want to order. I need to at least try it out and play around with the editing program a little.
2. Continue to work on meal plan master list and continue typing out recipes so that I can put them all into a binder.
3. Work on cards for another order that my mom got for me from her job...I'm so excited!!!
4. Clean out my car and restock necessary items.
5. Deep clean 1/2 bath and kids' bath.