* I am thankful that my camera is not dead. Last night I was trying to take some pictures and it was acting funny and the pictures were coming out fuzzy. I thought that it had officially kicked the bucket. I put it on the charger hoping that would help...and it did! It must not have been on the charger completely before and I guess the battery was just dead.
* I'm thankful that I redid this list.
* I'm thankful that Mr. Linky worked for my first time hosting Friend Makin' Monday.
* I'm thankful that Rondell was home a lot this week. We were really able to have some good family nights and he was able to take care of the bees (we think they may be gone!). He is even home tonight which is VERY rare.
* I am thankful for my friend Tonya. We agreed to do the Beth Moore Daniel study together.