Friday, July 3, 2009

Photo Tag

My friend Tanya over at Miller Racing Family tagged me for this photo tag. Here are the rules:

1) Go to your photo files…Select the 6th photo folder
2) Select the 6th photo in that folder
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 5 blog friends to do the same!

The picture above is from when Rondell and I were going through our home inspection. I was taking pictures to share with our families. This was a very exciting and stressful time for us, buying our first house. It is something that we dreamed of for a while and at this point it was really becoming real. Our home passed the inspection with flying colors!

Now I challenge:

3 comments:

Xazmin said...

Photo tag is so fun! Buying your first home is way stressful but exciting!

Heidi Boos said...

Oh, I'm sure it was fun to reminisce about how things used to look when you first bought your home! Did you look through the whole folder to see the others? I would have! It's kind of fun to look through pictures like that...even if there aren't any people in them!

Joanna said...

This was a lot of fun...I am posting this right now!