Today's FMM is being hosted by Mamarazzi because Kasey is still on her amazing vacation (you really need to check out all that they are doing). She does a cool Favorite Things swap, so her topic for today is our favorite things. Here is my list (in no particular order):
1. Baby wipes. I loves these things. I use them for more than diaper changes. I wipes faces, tables, spills, etc. I carry them in my car and in my purse. They are a quick and easy way to get cleaned up.
2. Notebooks. If you've been reading my blog for a while this comes as no surprise. I have a weakness for notebooks, and I am picky about the style. I like a good spiral notebook with a clear cover, preferably with color. I use notebooks for my many lists that I create, jotting down information that I need, etc. This is another thing that I carry with me at all times.
3. Giordano's pizza. This is the best pizza I have ever tasted, hands down. I can't wait to get to Chicago so that I can enjoy this favorite.
4. The pool. I love my pool, well it's Dublin's pool, but it's the pool that we go to. It's so relaxing and fun all at the same time. I hope to squeeze in some pool time this week.
5. Bag balm. I have used this stuff for years. It's really for cow utters, which I know sounds gross but it is a great moisturizer...especially if you're dry like me. I mainly use it on my lips, but it also works on dry patches. I have a big can in my room and then one little can that I carry in my purse. It is a must-have for me.
6. Colored pens. These make me happy and my lists and notebooks much more fun. I am always trying to find new colored pens. My favorite pens are by Pilot...Precise V5 and V Razor Point, extra fine.
7. The color yellow. It's just such a happy color. It's makes my day brighter.
8. Coke. This is my drink of choice. Most people after a long day need a margarita or a glass of wine...me, I'll take a nice cold Coke!
9. The Bible and reading. If I have a question, the Bible has an answer (even if it's an answer I don't want to hear!). I also just love to read in general. The newest James Patterson is in at the library...one I forgot to add to my Summer Reading List.
10. The picture scream KELLI. Sunflowers, a nice clean vase, notebooks, colors, a sunny window...these are a few of my favorite things.