1. Post a picture of whatever bag you have today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!!
2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag.
- My list of 101 things so I can keep track of what I am supposed to be doing and how I'm doing at it.
- Keys to my house and keys to my office.
- My wallet. I got it in Destin, Florida at an outlet mall.
- A can of Bag Balm. I DO NOT travel without this. It's to keep my lips from getting dry. I have a large can I keep at home and I have these little cans...one I have downstairs, one in my purse and one I keep at work.
- My checkbook that I hardly ever use. Who writes checks anymore?
- A highlighter (this is an odd item).
- My cell phone.
- A Bible, another thing I can't travel without...I'm always trying to learn.
- A movie ticket stub from going to see He's Just Not That Into You with my mom yesterday. Pretty good movie.
- A jar that has 365 ways to feel good. This was a gift given to me today by my good friend Jodie. It was so thoughtful and I can't wait to dive into the jar!
- My red carrier for all misc stuff like pens, business cards, a mirror, etc.
- My name tag that I wear at BSF.
- Cute little notebooks that she sent me. I use them to write down people I need to be praying for.
- My pen pouch. I usually keep this in my tote but for some reason it's in my purse. I can't travel far without it though. I usually have my tote with me, at work, trips, etc.
So, there you have it...a peek into my world. Now, there are a few I'd like to peek into. Let me know if you play along:
Kim at Kim...and Her Coffee: She is a wonderful woman of God and I truly enjoy reading her blog.
Brittany at Mommee & Her Boys: She's a new friend that I've met recently who seems like a lot of fun.
Jennifer at Love, Laughter and Lyrics: I can't remember how I found her blog but I'm glad I did. She's is funny and crafty and we have the same issue in common, our daughters twirl their hair...to a fault.
Kelli at We4Bates: Kelli is my Florida friend. I love blogging with her and getting tips of Godly child raising.
Meredith at Therapeutic Ramblings of a Mom: I've learned a lot in the short time I've been reading her blog. She's great.
Amy at The Mommy Chronicles: Maybe this will want give her an easy post!
Joanna at This Southern Girl's Nest: Talk about crafty...this girl is it! And soon I have to get her to redesign my blog.
Kimm at Reinvented: She's another crafty one and I learn a lot from.
Ruth Ann at My Remodeled Nest: She is a sweet person with a caring heart that shows.