Friday, February 27, 2009

Latest Reading

You know when you're browsing through blogland, how you can come across a blog that just grabs your interest and you can't stop reading? That was me today. I came across this blog from another blog (you know how that goes) and was hooked... Her blog is so clean and crisp, I know that sounds weird...I can't explain it. Her latest post has a picture of a kitchen window and you know how I feel about kitchen windows! It's not her window, but that didn't matter...the window is so clean and simple with a similar type of plant I would like for my own kitchen window.

This blog also contains organizing tips and since you all know I'm into organizing, this really hit home (ha, ha) for me. Go check it out.

***UPDATED: Go here too! This is another great blog.

This weekend I'm going to do a non-professional book review on "A Woman After God's Own Heart" by Elizabeth George. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Ally said...

thank you for that...I checked out both blogs and like them both. I'm also into organizing. Well, maybe not so much "into it" as much as I'm just finding it more and more necessary lately, especially as we prepare to downsize.

Joanna said...

Loved both blogs! Thanks for sharing.

Tanielle said...

Your kids are so beautiful... thanks for sharing the blogs they were both awesome. Have a great Friday!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Always looking for a good blog to read....thanks so much for sharing my friend!!!

Jamie