Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - February 10

There are just so many cute things out there in blogworld. I found this nice journaling activity and decided to join in. This blog is my way of journaling and I saw this as a great opportunity to add to my thoughts.

If you want to join go here.



Outside my window... It's gloomy and rainy, but the temperature is rising!


I am thinking... of something crafty and fun to do with Jamison.


I am thankful for... BSF. This study is a wonderful tool to help study the Bible, even the hard books like Leviticus.


From the kitchen... Tonight I'm making baked ziti. It's a staple in our house and makes for good leftovers.


I am reading... Today is the day I read my BSF notes.


I am creating... A way to organize Jamison's art supplies.


Around the house... Things are out of order as the process of trying to organize continues. There is a light at the end of the tunnel though.


One of my favorite things... Fresh flowers. I can't wait till Thursday to buy some (as a part of buying fresh flowers every pay under my 101 things.)


A few plans for the rest of the week... I hope to get together with some friends, clean/organize Jamison's closet, and have a date with my hubby.

5 comments:

Joanna said...

What a great way to journal! I am going to visit and have to do this. I love Baked Ziti! I haven't had it however in years.

Brittany said...

Ohh baked ziti.yumo! :)

How are you organizing her art supplies? I can always use new ideas on this one! We have large storage containers, that I have them "organized" in right now. I feel like I need something different, though. I just don't know what!

Meredith said...

Oohhh, I like that. What a great thing to do! That would definitely be something fun to look back on!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Baked Ziti and fresh flowers - wish I was at your home!

Ms. Tee said...

I've seen the lady's journal before - it's so neat. I love your list, full of sweet things for your family. :)