My blogfriend JennyKate just tagged me with the Honest Scrap. I've done this before (read about that here), but since I LOVE tags and honesty I am happy to give new information. After you're done reading my list you have to stop over JennyKate's spot. She is just a ball, she's funny, she has these great Confession posts, and loves all things Twighlight.
Here's the deal:
In accepting this award, I need to do the following:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
1. I have to sleep with a fan. No, you don't understand...I HAVE to sleep with a fan. When I travel, I take a fan with me. When I take a nap, the fan is on. Funny story...one morning Rondell was trying to wake me up. He said he called my name a few times, tickled my foot and I think even kissed me. I did not move. He turned off the fan and I INSTANTLY woke up. Sad.
2. I don't like for my food to touch. I'm actually better about this than I used to be. Now at least some things can touch but vegetables are not to be mixed with other foods. You will often find me with an extra bowl or plate for my veggies.
3. I've never been to a Broadway play and would love to go one day.
4. I carry Bag Balm with me at all times for my lips. I have one for my purse, one downstairs and one upstairs. I've used it forever.
5. I love giving gifts (I stole this from JennyKate, but it is so true for me as well). I love finding something thoughtful and fitting for someone and being able to give it to them.
6. I love my birthday. Really. I love it. I don't need a huge party (although that would be nice), but I like the little extra attention. I also love other people's birthdays and like to do something special for my friend and family member's birthdays.
7. I do this ... a lot. I don't know why, but I do. It's like a pause in my thought.
8. Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday...even more than Christmas. I love to give little gifts and spread extra love on that day.
9. I am not a night owl. It's not unusual to find me asleep by 9:30. If I'm up after 10:30 then it must mean I'm really into what I'm doing or I've had a few too many Cokes.
10. I am driving my dream car. I truly love my Honda Odyssey and have no desire for any other car. The only thing I would add to it is satellite radio and a navigation system...maybe on the next one.