My second award/tag is from Bobbi. You have to head over to Bobbi's blog because she does some amazing things with her kids. She's very crafty and educational all at the same time. Thanks Bobbi. For this award I have to say 10 honest things about myself and then pass this on to 10 other blogger friends (oops, I picked 11).
1. I hate to share my food, not even with my kids.
2. I secretly want to be crafty like this lady (I guess it's not a secret anymore). I mean she is amazing and keeps me inspired.
3. I cannot sleep in socks...even if my feet are cold. I have tried but there is something about it that does not work for me.
4. I love lists. OK, I know you all know this about me but if I'm being Honest it has to be on this list. I love making them, reading them, redoing them, crossing items off of them. They really do help to keep me sane.
5. My favorite movie is You've Got Mail. I saw it twice at the theatre and I have it on DVD.
6. My favorite color has not always been yellow (gasp). It used to be green. I discovered yellow about 6 years ago and have been in love ever since.
7. Jamison is sort of named after the lady who helped me figure out my makeup for my wedding. Her name is Jamison and she was stunning and I fell in love with the name. I vowed then that if I had a girl I would name her Jamison...and I think my Jamison is stunning too. I recently found the other Jamison on facebook and told her this story. I hope I didn't freak her out.
8. I wasn't baptized until I was 18. It was an amazing experience and I'm glad I was older.
9. I'm pretty sure that in the next year I'm going to take the steps towards obtaining my teacher's license. It's so scary because it's a big change. I'll keep you posted.
10. Besides Coke, Cran Mango is my favorite drink and I can't find it anymore. I'm so sad. It's by Ocean Spray if you ever come across it.