10 Things I Loved About This Summer
3. Staycation 2009! We had the best time on our week off in June this year. We're thinking of doing it again next year.
5. Sunflowers in my window.
6. Reading. I made a reading list that was supposed to be for the summer but I'm sure it will move into the other seasons as well. I have enjoyed quiet evenings with a good book.
7. The Beth Moore Daniel Study. I'm not done with it yet but I have truly enjoyed this study so far and would say it is a highlight of my summer.
8. Discovering Stampin Up. This is a great company and I found a wonderful representative (you can check out her blog here). It has been fun to see all that can be done with its products. I've decided to make the invitations for Jamison's birthday party and this past Friday I was able to get together with my rep and she helped me (a ton) start them. I'll be sure to show you the finished product once I've mailed them out.
9. The purchase of my Cricut. Can you tell that I've really enjoyed crafting this summer? I got my Cricut for an amazing deal that I just couldn't pass up. I haven't done a lot with it yet but I'm sure we'll have many dates in the future. Tomorrow I'll show you the first real project that I completed using the Cricut.
10. Family Sundays. Rondell and I decided that he would not work at Best Buy on Sundays and we have just been having some great family time. It nice to have a guaranteed day that we're all at home (if the kids aren't at his mom's).