Wednesday, August 31, 2011

10 Day You Challenge - Day Nine :)



Day Nine - 2 Songs (**Since I was not able to post yesterday you get two days for the price of one!)

**I have to note that this has been the hardest day because while I love music a lot I don't necessarily have songs that truly stand out...well at least not two that I can narrow down.  But I was able to pick two songs that I thought I'd share with you that are special to me.

1.  You, by Monifah...ever heard of it?  It's a song that came out while I was in college.  It makes me think of the time when I first began to think Rondell was something special.  We would sit in his dorm room and listen to the single and now every time I hear it I think back to those days of new love.

2.  How He Loves Us, by David Crowder Band.  When I feel the need to draw close to God (usually because I'm letting life get in the way) I can go to this song and be reminded.  Oh, how He LOVES us.  Brings me to tears each time.  It is a great reminder of who He is and how He love ME.

3 comments:

amy said...

Never heard that song... until just now. ;)
LOve that David Crowder Band.

Kelli W said...

I don't know the first song, but David Crowder Band is one of my favs! I love that song too...makes me tear up sometimes! I heard they were breaking up soon. Makes me want to go see them in concert one more time!

Stephanie said...

Love David Crowder- we actually sang that song Wednesday night during praise team rehearsal for Sunday :)