Friday, January 7, 2011

Thanking God on Friday!

~  I am thankful for the big belly laugh I had today...with tears.  It was just what I needed.

~  I am thankful that BSF starts back up on Monday.  We have been off for three weeks and it will be nice to get back into that routine.  The study really does keep me in the Word and I need that right now.  Even though Isaiah has been really difficult this year, I know that I will learn and grow from this year and I truly enjoy the fellowship.

~  I'm thankful that they sent Rondell home early from Best Buy yesterday.  It was nice to have him home an extra night.
~  I am thankful that the laundry is folded and put away :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Belly Laughs - I had one yesterday too!!

~Becca

Kelli W said...

I love when something is so funny it makes me cry:) And I am so jealous that all your laundry is done! I have two loads that need to be folded and put away and three still waiting to be washed!

Rach said...

Big belly laughs are good for the soul. I'm jealous! :o)

Hooray for family time, for finished laundry (doing diapers right now and then bed linens and I'm DONE!), and for good fellowship through Bible study.

Joanna said...

I love to laugh until I cry! It's an awesome feeling. Also love spending extra time with Zack. When he calls and says he is coming home early I get all excited, even if we don't do anything special but sit and watch tv or eat dinner earlier. Ahhh to have folded laundry that is put away. I really love that feeling which doesn't happen too often. ;-) I hate folding and putting it away.

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

I love a really good laugh as well. I tend to think laughter is such a gift from God -- it really helps clear the air, provides hope, and well, it's just plain fun as well!

Thanks for the encouragement for the early to rise challenge! This morning -- I didn't do as well -- but I am grateful that God's mercies are new EVERY morning.

Blessings as you rise early as well.

Rachel
but you can sleep in on Saturday. ;)

LeAnna said...

It's always so nice to get the Hubby home for some extra time!!