I can't believe another week has gone by and that it's almost October...where does the time go? I was not nearly as productive as I'd hoped to be...we had a really busy weekend and now my Mondays are also gone because of Girl Scouts and BSF. Here's what happened this week:
1. Clean around the bed and the nightstand...Amended. I made an executive decision to clean up another area first...my craft area in the dining room. Why, because it looked like this:
I had stuff everywhere and since I keep a lot of my stuff in the dining area it was really getting in the way. I decided that I needed to tackle this first before tackling the master. There were things that needed to go to the basement, new paper I needed to put away (see the SU box in the first picture, that = new stuff!), and cards I needed to organize. I also moved my stuff from one side of the room to the other. Here's how it is now:
Now it is back to being clean and organized. I actually need more storage or a better system (and an actual craft room would be really nice), but for now this works for me. In the plastic containers on the floor I have all of my card stock and Designer Series Paper (I'm addicted to DSP) as well as a container for my scrap paper (I try and use every bit of my paper). In my plastic drawers I have my stamps, ink, punches, and tools to make my cards (bone folder, adhesive, stamp a ma jig). The red bin on top holds completed cards, so if I need a card in a jiffy I can just grab one and go! Much better :)
2. Complete some pages for my Destin scrapbook...DONE. I did two pages and prepped another one. I know that doesn't sound like a lot but for me, who has not done any scrapping in a long time, this was major. This outing with my friend Kim and her neighbor really got my scrapbook juices flowing again and I can't wait to see how it all comes together.
3. Clean out under sink of our 1/2 bath...Fail, and I don't know why because that would have taken two seconds. It'll be on this week's list again.
4. Make homemade pizza...Fail...kind of. It ended up that Rondell had to work Saturday evening so we didn't have our family night and then we were gone all day Sunday. My plan is to make it this Sunday.
This Week's To Do List
1. Clean around bed and nightstand...SERIOUSLY, this will get done.
2. Clean out cabinet of 1/2 bath.
3. Make some cards for a few people that I am thinking about.
4. Clean out fridge. It's time to pull out the drawers and wash them out and wipe out the bottom of the freezer.
5. Celebrate Jamison!