1. Continue cleaning out our room - night stand and floor around the bed...Fail. No excuses, I just was not motivated to do it. I gotta get on the ball though...feel free to send some motivation vibes my way!
2. Complete congratulation card order...DONE! I hope she likes them.
3. Enjoy some time with Kristina...DONE! I did mean to take a picture of the two of us but I forgot. I hope we can visit again soon.
4. Meal plan...DONE! We made a new enchilada recipe last night that is getting me closer to finding that perfect recipe for me. I got it here, but I did not include the olives and I used diced green chiles. I'm also going to make stuffed shells tonight, something I haven't made in a long time.
This week's TO DO list
1. Clean around the bed and the night stand!!!
2. Complete some pages for my Destin scrapbook. I'm so excited because I'm getting together with my friend Kim and her neighbor for a crop tomorrow evening. I hope to get a lot done.
3. Clean out under the sink of our 1/2 bath. I need to put the Christmas towels in with my Christmas stuff instead of under the sink. I also need to figure out if I'm going to give away the tart burners that I never use from Yankee Candle.
4. Make homemade pizza...I've done this once but I really want to try and do it more often. Jamison wants to have Family Night on Saturday so I think we'll do it then.