I received this award/tag from my new blog friend Christie. Christie is so sweet with her comments and she is a great mom to an adorable little boy. AND she's a first grade teacher and since I would love to go into teaching I need to pick her brain. Thanks Christie! You can read my other Honest Scrap posts here and here.
Here are the rules..
1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2.) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3.) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4.) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
I'll share ten things that I'm thinking and dreaming about right now:
1. I hope Jamison does well at the dentist this morning
2. I really wish I could quit my job and do Stampin Up! full-time. I said I was dreaming.
3. I made lasagna the other day and I thought it was just OK, not one of my better ones.
4. I'm happy my friend Lyndsey was able to bring me to work this morning.
5. I am grateful that I feel OK with deciding not to take Jamison to BSF this year. She and I talked about it this morning and I've been praying about it. I feel that right now is not the right time for Jamison and I think we'll try again maybe next year or the year after.
6. I need to find some time to run to Hobby Lobby.
7. I can't wait for my newest Stampin Up! order to come in.
8. I really wish I could get a sitter for Friday and go to a Stampin Up! Hostess Workshop...do you see a theme of what is on my mind.
9. I love that Jamison loves to read and is doing well at it.
10. I'm excited to spend some fun time at home tonight...Ron is off!
Well, I've tagged people before and if you're out there and haven't done this consider yourself retagged! Come on, I'm nosey!