6. Figure out a menu planning system and plan meals weekly. I have been doing really well with this. I made a menu sheet using Word and I fill it in every week. It has helped so much when going to the store and I also coordinate with our calendar, so I'll make more simple meals when Rondell has to work or skip a day if we have plans.
23. Pack Rondell's lunch 3x a week. This has been going well too. I try and actually pack something for him each day and on the days that I don't it usually means we didn't have anything to pack. This makes our time go faster in the morning.
30. Organize holiday items in basement. If you remember from the basement overhaul, I organized all my holiday items. I recently pulled out my Fall bin to put out my decorations. I am so happy for everything to have a place.
34. Call about garage repair. I did finally call a few weeks ago and the door is now fixed. It cost us less than we thought it was going to cost, so that was very nice.
61. Make one new recipe per month. This has been going well too. This week I made chicken tetrazzini for the first time. Thanks Jolanthe!
63. Research a new planner system that works better. I ordered this planner and so far I LOVE it.
65. Buy a label maker. I got one for a great price and it has come in handy (see here).
68. Learn how to make banners. I completed this by making the banner for Jamison's party. You can see it here. I made it so that we can use it again and again.
69. Buy my first Stampin Up! stamp set. I bought two! One is a retired tag stamp set I got from Lisa (I used it on the tags for Jamison's goody bags) and the other one is a brand new set called Hello Again (you can see it here).
So there's your update. I'm excited to continue to work on my list. What are some goals that you've accomplished recently? I'd like to hear about them.