OK, I'm a thief...I stole this idea from Joanna because it looked like fun. Maybe some of you will steal it too (because I'm nosey like that!).
1. Where were you three hours ago? Right here, at work.
2. Who are you in love with? Rondell and Jesus (working on both)
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Not that I can recall, but I can’t be certain.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? I have a pen holder next to me that's pink
5. When was the last time you went to the mall? I can't even remember. I'm not a fan of the mall so I rarely ever go.
6. Are you wearing socks right now? Yes, always socks, unless I have flip flops on.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2000? Yes
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? When I went to Cleveland for my brother's graduation...I need to get out more.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No, I don't even know what's out...so sad.
10. Are you hot? Not at the moment, but I usually am...I have a fan for that issue.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coke
12. What are you wearing right now? A turquoise shirt and black pants. My aunt would be so proud that I have on color.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I prefer to wash it.
14. Last food you ate? Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich and it was yummy.
15. Where were you last week at this time? Right here.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope, even though I could use a few new shirts.
17. When was the last time you ran? I don't understand the question :)
18. What was the last sporting event you watched? The Giants vs. Cowboys...go Giants (sorry Angie)
19. Your favorite animal? Dolphins
20. Your dream vacation? The Caribbean with Rondell, no kids, sitting by the water, reading, meditating, sleeping in, good seafood and a Coke.
21. Last person’s house you were in? Mine
22. Worst injury you ever had? I can't think of any...I'm happy about that.
23. Have you been in love? Yes I have and still am.
24. Do you miss anyone right now? My Granita
25. Last play you saw? Wow, it's been a while. I think it was a play I went to with my dad, Renee and family a couple of years ago.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? I don't have to lure anymore, Rondell is already smitten.
27. What are your plans for tonight? Cleaning my room (ugh!), putting clothes away, talking to Tonya about our Daniel study.
28. Who is the last person to send you a Facebook message or comment? The last time I checked it was from my friend Tim. I just found him on FB.
29. Next trip you are going to take? Destin in May
30. Ever go camping? No, but man Vivienne made it sound like a blast.
31. Were you an honor student in school? No
32. What do you want to know about the future? Living more like Christ and being obedient. I would love to be more financially secure, giving all to my husband and children and loving others.
33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne? No, but I would love to buy some.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit? Nope, I'm pretty current.
35. Where is your best friend? He's at work.
36. How is your best friend? He's been kind of grumpy lately, but I think he's OK...he's been working a lot.
37. Do you have a tan? No.
38. What are you listening to right now? Quiet
39. Do you collect anything? Sun catchers, dolphins, and scrapbook supplies
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Ooh, this lady who works in another department that I do. Annoying.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? After my freshman year of college and my friend Melanie and I were driving home from Columbus. I got off with a warning.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes
43. What does your last text message say? I feel the same...in response to my friend Tonya.
44. Do you like hot sauce? Yes, yes I do.
45. Last time you took a shower? This morning...I can't leave the house without one. No, really, I can't do it.
46. Do you need to do laundry? Always.
47. What is your heritage? ??
48. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes
49. Are you rich? In the Spirit!
50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping
Children for Children Concert 2017
5 hours ago