Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Official

I'm a Stamper!

While I have made one other Stampin Up! order, that one was very, very basic...my most recent order is full of the good stuff...along with some other basic things that I need, like a pad to clean the stamps.

I ordered my first stampin pads...Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red. I will eventually buy an entire color group set. These colors will take me through Fall and into Christmas.

I also ordered my first new stamp set, Hello Again (of course, the only stamp you can't see is the one that says 'hello'). Lisa gave me a great deal on a retired tag set that she had (because I have a tag punch and I love tags..she's so thoughtful), but this set is the first one I've had to label and put together.

Here's an up close of one of the stamps...isn't she beautiful?!?

I can't wait to dive in! I'll be sure to share what I make.

12 comments:

Joanna said...

So exciting! I know nothing about stampin but I am sure it's so much fun and you can create some awesome things!

Rambling Girl said...

Oh cool I love making things with my stamps...I need to get mine out this weekend and start making some tags for fall.

Have fun Kelli!

Cindy said...

I love stamping and have a ton of them but I haven't used them forever. I used to be in a card exchange group. We would get together and you would make 10 identical cards and then give 9 away to the other ladies and in return you would get 9 new and different cards. It was so fun.
Have fun.

Emily said...

Can't wait to see what you make!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Congrats!!!

Angie S said...

Yay!! So fun :)

Ruth Ann said...

I love rubber stamping! But be careful....you can get addicted and then before you know it they will multiply into hundreds! LOL
Have a great weekend!

jennykate77 said...

Yay! Congrats! Can't wait to see what you create! :)

Miller Racing Family said...

How exciting. I can't wait to see all your creations.

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

Can't wait to see what you make with all of it!

~Becca

Lisa Curry, Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up! said...

This is such a great set...and one I can't wait to borrow! Get stampin'!

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Yay!! That set is on my wish list. Those colors are the best. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Here is a cute card I found using this set...and Fall colors!! http://splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1476010?&si=Hello%20Again

Happy Stampin!!