- Thankful that my fall down the stairs was not worse. I fell down my basement stairs...my wooden basement stairs. I could have broken something or hit my head, but I just have some bumps and bruises...I'm thankful for that.
- Thankful for my mom. She has helped me tremendously with my yard. I've said before that I have a brown thumb (and not just because I'm brown) and she is teaching me all kinds of new things. She's also doing a TON of work with me...I'm thankful for that.
- Thankful for my love of crafts. I found a Stampin Up representative in my area and she's going to do a workshop for me. I met with her yesterday and she has the nicest craft area in her basement. I'm excited to be able to get together with some friends and do some crafting...I'm thankful for that.
- Thankful for MOPS. Yesterday I went to my first MOPS meeting/activity. I've read about MOPS on various blogs and thought I'd check it out. The ladies I met yesterday were so nice and it seems like it will be a lot of fun. We made scrapbook template pages for a camp for foster children. Yesterday was the last meeting of the year and then it will start back up in the Fall...I'm thankful for that.
- Thankful for my little brother. Evan graduates from High School on Sunday, so we'll be traveling to Cleveland for the big moment and some partying to celebrate. I remember the day he was born, waiting in the waiting room to hear if he was a boy or a girl. I fell in love the moment I saw him, and I was only 14. He has grown up into a wonderful, caring, intelligent, young man. He was only 4 when I left for college, so we didn't grow up together. Over the years we've become closer...I'm thankful for that.
- Thankful that the pool opens Monday (are you tired of hearing me talk about it yet?...don't answer that!). We probably won't go on Monday because it's supposed to be cool but we will soon. I can't wait to put my feet in and feel the sun (and get a little more color)...I'm thankful for that.
- Thankful for blog friends. I've said this before that sometimes it feels weird to say "friend" about people you don't know in real life, but I have "met" some great people through this blog...I'm thankful for that.
Why are you thankful today?