What 5 of your favorite toys from your childhood were?
1. Cabbage Patch Kids - I still remember coming home and seeing my first CPK sitting on the couch in her cute yellow dress. My daddy surprised me.
2. Barbie - I would play for HOURS!!!! I will say that my favorite was Skipper because she was more like my age.
3. Atari/Nintendo - Nothing beats Pitfall, Frogger, and the original Super Mario Brothers.
4. Coloring - My mom and I would color all the time. I still love to color with Jamison. It's so relaxing and we had/have the best conversations while coloring.
5. Little People - Back in the day when they didn't have arms.
Come on...be our friend...join us!