Check out that crown! It's so sparkly and pretty. Here are the rules:
I am to list 7 things that make me Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers I love. Make sure to tag the recipients and let them know they have won! Also link back to the Queen that tagged me.
1. I love being a wife and mom. Both can be difficult at times, but I wouldn't trade either for anything. They are my rock and my joy.
2. I love organization. Now my home has a bit of a ways to go, but I love organizing and once it's all done it will make our lives much more smooth.
3. I am a great friend. You need someone to talk to in the middle of the night, I'm there...you need to get away and go to dinner, I'm right with you...need a sitter, I'm you girl...got a secret or need some prayer, I deliver! Us girlfriends have to take care of one another.
4. I'm a growing Christian. This makes me awe-summ because I know my faults and I still have a desire to grow with Christ. I try to remember that ultimately it's God who is in control and I am His humble servant.
5. I make a mean lasagna. I got the recipe from my mom and have tweeked it just a bit. It's a real treat in our house.
6. I try and always have a smile, even if I'm a little down. There's just something cheery about a smile.
7. I keep Target in business. Seriously, if it weren't for my weekly trips there I think they would have to fold. I'm sure they think I'm pretty awe-summm too!
Now for my 7 awe-summm friends: