Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update

I just wanted to let you all know that I am SO GREAT about not getting the new job. Some things were revealed to me this week that made me realize that while it would have been a good challenge, I need to be right where I am, that for this position that grass isn't always greener on the other side. It's amazing how we can appreciate unanswered prayer. This whole thing did make me realize that I can do more and want to do more, so now I have to find it. I have never been the one to want to be the CEO or make a whole lot of money, so for right now I am OK. In time God will put me right where I need to be (I do hope sooner than later). Right now I'm going to focus on getting me together and focus on loving my family. Thank you all for your very kind words and prayers. I truly believe that they helped me be at the peace that I am right now.

No comments: