Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Official

I'm a Stamper!

While I have made one other Stampin Up! order, that one was very, very basic...my most recent order is full of the good stuff...along with some other basic things that I need, like a pad to clean the stamps.

I ordered my first stampin pads...Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red. I will eventually buy an entire color group set. These colors will take me through Fall and into Christmas.

I also ordered my first new stamp set, Hello Again (of course, the only stamp you can't see is the one that says 'hello'). Lisa gave me a great deal on a retired tag set that she had (because I have a tag punch and I love tags..she's so thoughtful), but this set is the first one I've had to label and put together.

Here's an up close of one of the stamps...isn't she beautiful?!?

I can't wait to dive in! I'll be sure to share what I make.

12 comments:

Joanna said...

So exciting! I know nothing about stampin but I am sure it's so much fun and you can create some awesome things!

Georgia Girl said...

Oh cool I love making things with my stamps...I need to get mine out this weekend and start making some tags for fall.

Have fun Kelli!

Cindy said...

I love stamping and have a ton of them but I haven't used them forever. I used to be in a card exchange group. We would get together and you would make 10 identical cards and then give 9 away to the other ladies and in return you would get 9 new and different cards. It was so fun.
Have fun.

Emily said...

Can't wait to see what you make!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Congrats!!!

Angie said...

Yay!! So fun :)

Ruth Ann said...

I love rubber stamping! But be careful....you can get addicted and then before you know it they will multiply into hundreds! LOL
Have a great weekend!

jennykate77 said...

Yay! Congrats! Can't wait to see what you create! :)

Miller Racing Family said...

How exciting. I can't wait to see all your creations.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you make with all of it!

~Becca

Lisa Curry said...

This is such a great set...and one I can't wait to borrow! Get stampin'!

Heidi Boos said...

Yay!! That set is on my wish list. Those colors are the best. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Here is a cute card I found using this set...and Fall colors!! http://splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1476010?&si=Hello%20Again

Happy Stampin!!