Wednesday, September 30, 2009

All Things Loved in September

I love this idea that I got from this blog. It's nice to be able to sit back and reflect on the good things.

1. The start of college football. There is nothing like watching a game on a cozy Saturday afternoon.

2. My Jamison's birthday and party. I am extremely excited about the way the party turned out and just touched at how big my little girl is getting.

3. I went to my first Stampin Up! workshops this month and really fell in love. The people are so nice and the things you can make are endless. Now I just have to get in that basement and start stampin.

4. Apple crisp. My friend Jodie made this the other weekend and it was so yummy and then she gave us the recipe (so nice of her!) and so Rondell and Jamison made one this week from the apples we picked.

5. Fall. I love the change from Summer to Fall. The weather is cool and crisp and the air just smells great. Below is a picture from last year of the tree in our front yard.

5 comments:

nest of posies said...

great idea! i may have to copy this as well. you are so right, looking back makes (me) appreciate what we did, accomplish, how the kids have grown, etc.

super idea! hope you are all well!

Carrie said...

I love these :) Such great things that happened in September...I just can't believe it's October already! I have to renew my driver's license tomorrow...ick! haha! Hope October brings some lovely things too ;)

Widge said...

mmmm that Apple crisp looks great! Over here in NZ I think we call it apple Crumble. It's one of my all time fave puddings...with vanilla ice cream :) Lovely looking blog :)

Kelli W said...

So fun! We are excited about college football too! And I am so glad that fall weather is finally making its way down here! I can go outside and get in the car without sweating!

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

A great list yourself, Kelli! That apple crisp looks delicious--perfect for fall!