Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We Want to Know!

Photobucket


Today I'm participating in We Want to Know Wednesdays.  There are some really fun questions this week.

1.  If you could choose a Super Power, what would it be?

Ooh, the power to be faster than the speed of light so that I can get places fast.  Destin would no longer be 15 hours away, I'd be able to get to Texas to meet up with bloggy friends in a snap (sniff), and I'd be able to visit places that I've never been to but would like to go, like Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico.
 
2.  What would be your first frivolous purchase if you were awarded a million dollars tomorrow?
 
The key word here is frivolous...my first thought is an iPhone because that's what I'm wanting right now.  But I'd probably buy a new Honda Odyssey Touring...complete with DVD, Navigation, satellite radio, automatic trunk release, etc.  I know...I have big desires.
 
{3} What would be the hardest current luxury for you to give up?
 
Cable TV...and especially my DVR.
 
{4} If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom and great wealth, which would you choose?
 
Absolutely great wisdom...wealth can come and go.
 
{5} If you were to be stranded on a deserted island for 100 days what 5 THINGS would you pack?
 
My fan, my laptop (with internet access, of course), my cell phone, clothes, and a pillow. 

Come on, join the party...I'm nosy :)

10 comments:

Kelli W said...

I think my first purchase would be an awesome swimming pool for our backyard...and maybe a couple of vacation houses:) Taking your pillow is a smart idea. You need to be able to sleep good on a deserted island so you have energy to find food during the day!

Cat said...

Love the "super power" question! Traveling faster than the speed of light would certainly be convienient :)

xx Cat brideblu

Katie said...

I am so spoiled I don't even really think of cable as a luxury item. I can't imagine not having it, although somehow I managed to grow up without it and turn out just fine!

Anonymous said...

First off - love your blog title!! I wish I had a kitchen window over my sink like that!!! :o)

Second - great answers!!! I'd love an iPhone too...as long as I didn't have to pay the monthly data fees! :o) Good thinking with the pillow. No one likes to lay their head on banana leaves!! :o)

Rach said...

Fantastically fun answers!

Me?
1. I like your answer--not just to get places, but because there is simply NEVER enough time in a day.
2. Have someone paint the interior of my house. I'm SO over painting, and I can't do my main living area since it's open to the second story. That said, I'll be painting again before you know it.
3. My iPhone and internet!
4. Definitely wisdom.
5. I'm stealing your pillow idea. My Nook, cell phone, fresh water, and Brien. ;o)

VandyJ said...

Love your picks for the desert island, I'd have to take like three pillows--I'm lost without my pillows.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

You and I are soooo on the same wavelength. Especially for #4.
:)

Joanna said...

Love this!!

1) I will say that I agree, faster than the speed of light! Oh how I would love to be able to get to point a to point b in 3 seconds flat!

2) House in Alabama close to my family! Hands down that's it!

3) I would have to say internet or cable tv. I think I could do without internet because I go through spurts of not really getting on but I can't live without my tv shows!

4) Wisdom!

5)My bed, my phone, my laptop, fan, and matches.

Farmgirl Paints said...

well that's fun...i'd pick wisdom too. then the money would naturally come right?;) i'd sure miss my dvr. what did we do before?

Genn said...

Hi Kelli!
Cute post!
I'd buy a convertible!!! I've always wanted one. But the truth is, that is just not what moms of 4 and 2 year olds drive now is it? :)

Beautiful rainbow picture! Wow that looks so great.

PS- thank you for your nice comments on my blog! You are so very sweet.