Friday, May 6, 2011

(friday) favorite things :)



friday favorite things | finding joy

This week Rachel is asking us to add some Mommy-moments to our Friday Favorites...I think I can do that :)

The giggle of my children

These caramel stick buns

The smell of my husband wearing cologne
 
Late evening snuggles with Caleb...gets me every time
 
A good movie

Emails from friends

Jamison telling me the story of Abraham and Sarah

Late night talks with one of my best friends (miss you Ty)

Hearing both kids tell me I'm the best mom ever and knowing they mean it (not just that they want something)

Being greeted with big hugs as I walk in the door from work

Rubbing my feet on clean sheets

Jamison's eyes

When Caleb and Jamison play well together and show each other love

Tuesday nights with my mom

A big cup of ice water

Our Destin family vacation (I will post about it soon...right after I load all of the pictures that I took!)

5 comments:

Kelli W said...

I can't wait to hear all about your vacation! I wish I could have come over for a visit again this time, but this week has been CRAZY busy! I hope you had an awesome trip:)

Rach said...

I've been waiting and waiting to hear about your trip! I'm SO excited!! :o)

Happy Mother's Day weekend! :o)

paige said...

happy mother's day friend!
can't wait to see beach photos!

He & Me + 3 said...

Jamison does have fabulous eyes! I love hearing my kids say "i love you" without being prompted. Melts my heart. Late night talks with friends are the best.
I hope you have a blessed Mother's Day.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I love your lists and your sweet musings.