Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday - Q&A


Photobucket


I know it's late but I've seen this over the past few Wednesdays and thought it would be fun to participate this week.  Here are the questions:

{1} If money didn't matter, where would your perfect vacation take place? Briefly describe.

Probably two weeks in Destin in May.  I love Destin...so relaxing, water is beautiful, it's becoming familiar (I like familiar), the weather is great this time of year and relaxing...oops, already said that.  I would para-sail, go on dolphin cruises, hop around to all of the restaurants that I want to try and others that have become favorites, and do some shopping at the outlet mall.

Another idea would be to rent an RV and travel west.  I'd love to see Colorado, Arizona and take the family to visit California.  I would love to see the snow-capped mountains in CO and absorb all of their sunshine (I hear they have 300 sunny days).  I want to go to an outdoor spa in AZ and visit the Grand Canyon.  CA is a place I've wanted to take Rondell and the kids for a while now.  I love San Diego and would love to take them through LA to let them see all of the sights. 

{2}What's a bad habit that you have (or had) that is/was hard to break?

I was just talking about this with one of my friends...sucking my fingers.  I sucked my middle two fingers on my left hand until I was in the 5th grade...5th grade!  My parents did pretty much everything they could to get me to stop.  Eventually I had to have a piece added to my braces on the roof of my mouth so that I would not actually be able to suck on them.  This forced me to stop.

{3} If you weren't on a diet or counting calories, what would you like to have for dinner tonight?

 Steak, lobster tail, loaded baked potato, salad, apple crisp/or brownie cheesecake for dessert and endless Coca Cola!  Ooh, and maybe a mojito...from someone who really knows how to make one.

{4} If you had the chance to interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what's one question that you would ask?
Either one of my grandmothers...my dad's mom, my Granita, I'd ask her for her biscuit recipe and anything else just to get to talk to her one last time.  I never got to meet my mom's mom so I'd probably just ask her all about herself...just to know who she was.

{5} Describe yourself in 6 words.

Loyal
Worrier (I'm really trying to work on this)
Sensitive
Hospitable
Homebody
Loveable

7 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Come to CA and I will make you a really good mojito. :) I hope you get your two weeks in Destin.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Oh, and I think your words are all spot on, but I wouldn't have pegged you as a worrier.

Mamarazzi said...

destin sounds amazing.

oh man #3 has me starving...and i just ate a few hours ago.

i am so glad you linked up, i love getting to know other bloggers and making bloggy friends.

i hope to see you next week too!

paige said...

great list! i love the little scoop about you.
how about an evening in destin eating lobstar talking to your mentors...wouldn't that be perfect

thank you for always being an encourager
xo

Genn said...

Hi Kelli,
Cute post. That dream dinner sounds fabulous! I think I'd like that too. :)

amy said...

I love that you would ask you dad's mom for her biscuit recipe!!!

Rach said...

I sucked my thumb until I was ten. I understand about hard habits to break. :oS