Thursday, November 4, 2010

To Do Thursday - The Hiatus

...is on hiatus.  Not because I didn't get anything done, but because I want to make some changes with this post.  I want you all to benefit from this journey just as much as I benefit.  See, I enjoy reading blogs like this one and this one and this one because along with talking about organizing or making a house a home...they show you.  So, I need to reorganize my reorganization to make it interesting and hip and trendy :)  See you next week!

8 comments:

Kelli W said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Rach said...

Oo, I'm intrigued. :o)

Carrie said...

Usually when I know I'm going to take pictures...it motivates me more to get it done :) However...it's the keeping it organized that is the hard part for me! Can't wait to see more!

Miller Racing Family said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Also on the One Month to Live book, that would be great for your small group. We did it as a group and loved it. They have study guides and videos. I think you would love the book.
Have a great weekend!

Emily said...

Reorganization is my calling in life!! Can't wait to see what you decide to do!

Anonymous said...

there is nothing I enjoy more than a good organization project! Have fun!

Unknown said...

I've recently been reading your blog and I am really enjoying it! Hurry back!

Joanna said...

I'm so glad that you posted these blogs. And I need to get to organizing as well. I've fallen WAY behind! Good luck on your organizing adventures. :-)