Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kelli's Krafts - What a Deal!!!


Stampin' Up! just announced an amazing offer (now through November 30)...its Demonstrator starter kit for 50% off (click the image above for more information).  So, for $87.50 you can get $310 worth of product.  You really can't beat this offer if you've been thinking of becoming a demonstrator, whether it be to meet new people and teach them all about the wonderful world of stamping or you want to get in on the discount that is offered.  

Here's what's inside the kit (you can choose the starter kit or start + digital):
If you want to sign up, simply go to my website (here) and get started by clicking on 'Start Your Own Business.' 

5 comments:

Kelli W said...

That is a great deal...if only I had the patience for paper:)

He & Me + 3 said...

That is a super deal. I will have to pass this onto the kids principal. She loves stamps.

Angie said...

Amazing offer...I hope you get lots of bites!! I wish I had the time for stamping.

Rach said...

And again, I say, why am I already a demo?!? What a deal!

Miller Racing Family said...

What a great deal. Looks like you get a lot for your money.
Hope you have a great day!