Thursday, January 14, 2010

Picture This...

Picture it, Sicily 1952...I couldn't resist (I love the Golden Girls).

No seriously, I have no pictures to capture the neat thing that happened this weekend, but I still wanted to document it. This weekend my kids got to see three of their grandmothers in one day, all at different times.

First, they saw my mom when she came over to "bigkidsit" them (we can't say babysit...you know because Jamison is not a baby). She took them to Wendy's and got them cookies from McDonald's (I LOVE McDonald's cookies).

Then, Renee and Toshianna were traveling through Columbus to go to Cincinnati for Toshianna's gymnatics meet (she finished 3rd...GO Sweet Pea) and they stopped in Columbus for lunch. We went to Jamison's favorite place, Red Lobster and Caleb flirted with Toshianna's friend Charm (I'm going to have to watch out for that one).

Finally, I dropped the kids off at Rondell's mom's house to spend the night.

My kids are really blessed to have these 3 women in their lives who love them.

9 comments:

Kelli W said...

I love the Golden Girl reference! How fun that your kiddos got to see all of their grandma's in one day!

Unknown said...

Yes they are!!

~Becca

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Ohhhh, aren't grandparents the greatest? We are so blessed to have so much family nearby that the girls get to see regularly.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

That is so wonderful! What a blessing Kelli!

XOXO
Jen

Angie said...

They are very lucky, so many kids don't get to see their grandparents very often!

And I just love blogs...they keep such a tidy record of ALL our memories!!

Kim3278 said...

That is so nice. I love having our family so close to us. e

lsnellings said...

I love the Golden Girls too. "Back in St. Olav..."

Your children are truly blessed! And so are you!

Miller Racing Family said...

What a blessing. You have love Grandmas!

Kelli said...

"Big kid sit". =) I love it!!!