Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanking God on Friday...evening

** I'm am thankful for the quality time that we've gotten to spend this week. We've gone to the zoo, made cookies, decorated our tree, watch Christmas specials, and gotten hot chocolate. It's been a good week.

** I am thankful for these posts because it really makes me stop and think about all the good things that God is doing and all of the lessons that He is teaching me.

** I am thankful that my Christmas cards are doing and going out in the mail tomorrow.

** I am thankful that Rondell suggested that we have Outback for dinner tonight...YUM!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Gary had Outback in Ohio tonight also! HA! He is on his way home soon though.

Have a great weekend!

KTW said...

Sounds like a truly blessed week. :)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I love how you take the time to thank God-He has given me so much,I have much to thank Him for-Have a great weekend, and I hope Outback was yummy!

Kelli W said...

I can't wait to see your Christmas cards....I still haven't started working on mine!! Yum...Outback sounds so good!