1. If you could change anything about your physical appearance, what would it be?
I want to be thin. Rondell and I are planning on buying Jillian Michaels' "The Shred." Wish us luck.
2. Is there a habit in others that you find annoying?
Yes, and that's all I have to say about that.
3. What is your favorite recipe using ground beef?
Hamburgers on the grill.
4. What was your favorite book as a kid?
Where the Sidewalk Ends.
5. Did you work as a teenager and if so, where?
I worked at The Gap. I loved working there and got a great discount.
6. Did you work while in college and if so, where?
Yes, I worked at the front desk of my dorm. Since I'm a social butterfly it was the perfect job for me. I also worked as a freshmen orientation coordinator for two summers and loved that as well.
7. When you go to sleep do you like total darkness or semi? When you go to sleep do you need quiet or is some noise ok?
Total silence and total darkness. Rondell stays up later than I do so I almost always go to sleep with the TV and the light of the computer monitor on. When he turns it all off it's a wonderful and peaceful moment.
8. When doing laundry, fabric softener or not?
I use Tide with Downy. I think I use it mainly because I love the smell.
9. Open toed or closed toed shoes?
Open toed, but that can't happen too much here in Ohio. I love wearing flip flops in the summer.
10. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
This is tough. I'd guess I'd say blind so that I can still hear my kids' voices.
11. Dangle or stud earrings?
I love dangle, they are so feminine. I wish I had more. Sounds like I need to check out etsy!
12. Bottled water or tap?
At home I drink tap, but if I'm out somewhere I'll drink bottled and usually have bottled around the house for outings.
13. What do you put on pancakes?
Butter and syrup, but if I'm at IHOP I love to use their blueberry syrup. I wish we had an IHOP here.
14. On a long trip would you rather drive or fly?
Drive. I have a fear of flying. I have done it because I like to go places but if I can drive there I'd rather do that.
15. Do you prefer classic old movies or new?
New, but I would like to sit with my mom and watch the old movies that she always talks about. We will probably do that this year in Florida.