Monday, July 28, 2008

I Think She's Ready

Jamison is starting Kindergarten in the Fall. I'm so excited for her and she's very excited to go and meet new friends. I recently bought her a book bag from here. They were having a great sale and I was able to get the book bag with her name on it. I love buying almost anything with my kids' names on it. I think it goes back to when I was little and because my name was spelled differently, I loved anything I saw with my name on it. Well it seems to have continued on with my kids.

Anyways, I gave Jamison her book bag and she was so excited because it's red (her favorite color) and it has her name in pink (her other favorite color). She showed everyone who she came in contact with that day. The next morning Rondell heard her talking in her room. He looked and saw that she was putting things in her book bag. He asked her what she was doing and she told him that she was getting ready for Kindergarten. She was putting in her princess dresses, books, etc. Rondell took the moment and took this picture:

Princess dress, check. Books, check. Ready for Kindergarten, check!

No comments: